Ewshot Gardens Development in Church Crookham
Ewshot Gardens is truly an exceptional collection of elegant 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in Church Crookham, Hampshire.
Just 2 properties remain
Call 01252 812121
Situated on the southern outskirts of Church Crookham, Ewshot Gardens is an attractive new development a stone’s throw from the tranquil green farmland and countryside of Hart, Hampshire, and conveniently local for Fleet town centre and mainline station.
Hart District, which includes Church Crookham, Ewshot and Fleet has been consistently named the happiest, healthiest and wealthiest place to live in Britain, receiving the accolade from the Halifax Quality of Life survey for four consecutive years.
Built to Code 4 Sustainable Homes, buyers can expect exceptional build quality, craftsmanship and specification at Ewshot Gardens. Constructed to Redfields Development exacting standards, each property has its own custom designed character and style.
The construction of new homes at Ewshot Gardens is now in its final stages, we are pleased to be launching the final phase including the Show Home which is now available to purchase.
To arrange a viewing, please contact our Fleet office on email@example.com or 01252 812121
Church Crookham in Hart District, Hampshire.
The area has scored highly on health, earnings, employment, low crime, life expectancy and even more sunshine; figures from the Office of National Statistics indicating local residents are among the most happy, satisfied and content in the UK. With the popular Redfields Garden Centre and Avondale Tennis Club nearby, residents at Ewshot Gardens can use these neighbouring facilities to enhance their own quality of life.
Church Crookham is also home to St Nicholas School, a private school catering to Girls aged 3-16 and Boys 3-7, Church Crookham Infant and Junior state schools, local public house and eatery The Wyvern, Blue Prior Business Park, top healthcare facilities and specialist local care-homes. Social, leisure and outdoor activities are in abundance locally ranging from delightful cafes and restaurants through to prestigious golf clubs of North Hants and Oak Park.
Social, leisure and outdoor activities abound locally, from delightful cafes and restaurants through to the esteemed golf clubs of North Hants and Oak Park.
The area enjoys wonderful north Hampshire countryside with some delightful and historic market towns and villages close by such as Odiham, Hartley Wintney, Crondall and Farnham for boutique shopping, pleasant walks and café culture. Larger towns such as Fleet, Farnborough, Camberley, Guildford and Basingstoke are easily accessible by road providing more extensive shopping, leisure and employment opportunities.
Fleet’s main line rail station provides access to London Waterloo in approximately 40 minutes and the M3 can be accessed either at Junction 4a or 5.
Click here to see more information about the local amenities, leisure and transport links of Church Crookham and the surrounding area.
With an exceptional background in designing stunning architecture and high specification projects, Redfields Developments have the vision and attention to detail to bring beautiful and practical property to life.
Excellently designed by in-house architects Goater Jones LLP, Redfields Developments strive to optimise the use of light and space in well-proportioned spaces that provides for modern family needs.
Using innovative techniques and materials Redfields Developments provide comfortable, sustainable homes that surpass code 4 sustainable homes standards.
- High quality German manufactured Häcker kitchens
- AEG kitchen appliances (gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, combination microwave/oven and hood)
- AEG A+++ washing machine
- Rangemaster stainless steel sinks and chrome tap
- Under pelmet LED work surface lighting
- Option for purchasers to select from a range of kitchen unit colours / finishes and worksurface colours*
- Back-painted glass backsplash to hob, optional upgrade for purchaser to select its colour and extents**
- Optional upgrade for stone composite kitchen work surfaces**
Bathrooms and en suites
- Contemporary Duravit sanitary ware and Bette baths
- Crosswater chrome brassware fittings
- Full size mirrors
- Contemporary designer glass shower enclosures
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Large format porcelain wall and floor tiles
Decoration and internal finish
- Karndean spring oak / dusk oak floors to ground floors throughout, option for purchasers to select colour*
- 40oz carpets to upper floors, option for purchasers to select colour of carpets* (free upgrade from 30 to 40oz)
- Moulded softwood skirting boards and architraves, moulded plaster cornicing
- Shaker panelled internal doors
- Painted timber front doors, windows, and French doors with high-efficiency double glazed units
- Chrome ironmongery
- Dulux ‘Timeless’ matt emulsion finish to walls and ceilings, option for purchasers to select paint colours**
- Optional upgrade for custom built-in joinery to bedrooms, walk in wardrobes or above shelf bathroom vanity units**
- Optional upgrade for wainscoting to hallways and staircases**
- White recessed downlighters to kitchens, dining rooms, hallways, WC's, bathrooms and en suites
- Optional upgrade for downlighters throughout property**
- Provision for feature pendant lights to breakfast bars
- Shaver points to all bathrooms and en-suites
- White powder coated metal electrical points throughout (unless concealed)
- Pre-wiring for security alarm system
- External front and rear garden sockets and mains powered doorbell
- Gas fired condenser boiler with pressurised hot water tank or combination boiler (dependant on house type)
- Zoned underfloor heating system (within screed) to ground floors
- Flat panelled thermostatically controlled radiators to upper floors
Home entertainment and telephone
- BT/TV/Satellite media sockets to all living spaces and bedrooms
- Centralised 'TV hub' for Virgin Media cable and future proofed satellite TV
- Optional upgrades for concealed HDMI cabling to serve wall mounted TV**
- All homes are constructed to surpass level 4 of the Code for sustainable Homes
- All Homes carry a 10 year Premier Warranty
- All homes Secure by Design certified
*availability of this free customisation is subject to the construction stage of the property at the point of reservation
** availability of this chargeable customisation is subject to the construction stage of the property at the point of reservation, please discuss with our sales team
Whilst the particulars and information provided within this website have been prepared with due care, this website is designed to give a general idea of the development, how it will look and could be furnished for illustrative purposes only. As such, the content of this brochure should not be taken as forming part of the specification or contract for purchase. The dimensions provided are as accurate as practical prior to the construction phase of this project, but may well be adjusted due to requirements of construction. Each prospective purchaser should therefore check the plans and specifications of the product in which they are interested at the sales office before making a reservation. The right is reserved to amend the designs and specification as necessary and without notice.
The Turner - Five Bedroom Detached Home
Create treasured family memories within this outstanding brand new five bedroom home. The house is beautifully finished and features a spacious interior 1,916 sqft that includes a large living room, an open plan kitchen dining room and two en sites. Unparalleled in attention to detail, this wonderful property also presents a garage and a private garden.