Queensgate, Johnson House Development in Farnborough
Visit the Sales Centre and Show Apartment to find out all about the next phase 10am - 5pm Tuesday - Saturday
Call 01252 546444
Garden Apartment at Johnson House, Queensgate, Farnborough
Now All Sold!
Register Your Details For The Next Phase
The overwhelmingly successful Queensgate development continues to grow from strength to strength. With a great location just outside Farnborough town centre, Queensgate features an enticing range of energy efficient family homes and apartments in a landscaped setting. This innovative new development is designed for today’s busy lifestyles, convenient for the town centre and road & rail networks and in the perfect location to enjoy all this attractive Hampshire town has to offer.
Visit the Sales Centre and Show Apartment to find out all about this exciting mix of one and two bedroom apartments 10am – 5pm Tuesday – Saturday
Call the Queensgate Sales Centre on 01252 546444, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mackenzie Smith in Farnborough on 01252 375999.
Help to Buy Available Here
Reserve your apartment with just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy*, supported by a maximum 20% Equity Loan from Home and Communities Agency (HCA) and a mortgage of 75% of the purchase price of the newly built property. Click here to find out more about Help to Buy.
- Available now
- Help to Buy is available to all buyers of new homes, not just first time buyers.
- Minimum 5% deposit from homebuyer
- Maximum 20% Equity Loan of the price of the property from the Home and Communities Agency
- A mortgage of just 75% from a bank or building society
- Equity Loan only available on new build homes
- Equity Loan interest free for 5 years, repayable at any time or on the sale of your home
*subject to eligibility criteria, ask for more information
The proximity of the site to commuting links; providing access to London and throughout the M3 corridor by road and rail, and the TAG Private Airport, make this an ideal purchase for owner occupiers or investors looking to secure executive tenants. Mackenzie Smith can also provide lettings services for buy-to-let purchasers.
The vision of developer Inland Homes is to provide high quality homes, with an emphasis on excellent design and sustainability. This flagship development is the creation of a new community in Farnborough, and builds upon the forward-thinking approach to regeneration and architectural flair, that is at the heart of Inland Homes.
The development provides an excellent opportunity to show how communities can be created through sustainable house building. Although there is plenty of space for residents’ car parking, there is also enough green space in and around Queensgate for everyone to feel comfortable and relaxed in a leafy and tranquil setting. Every element of the design, both inside and out, is intended to create a strong sense of place and identity – one that is in tune with the character of Farnborough and the surrounding area.
The buzz of a vibrant town
Farnborough is where Britain’s aviation industry originated, and since then it has retained its pre-eminence in high tech businesses. Providing tens of thousands of jobs in aerospace and telecoms, Farnborough has become an affluent and thriving centre, with the biennial Air Show making it the focus of international attention.
Now, thanks to some serious regeneration funding, Farnborough is undergoing radical redevelopment and is becoming an even better place to live and work.
The Meads and Princes Mead form Farnborough’s retail heart, where major national brands rub shoulders with a great range of bars, cafés and restaurants. It’s a good place for families too, as Farnborough has some excellent options for education at both primary and secondary level.
The area is a growing business centre with major national and international coporations at the IQ Business Park, describes as a pioneering community for life and work, mixing business, residential, leisure and culture facilities in one area.
Key to Farnborough’s success are its excellent road and rail communications, Farnborough Main, approximately 1½ miles away, provides a service to London Waterloo with a journey time of under 40 minutes. By car, there’s very easy access to the motorway network via the M3, with junctions 4 and 4A around 3 miles away.
Superb rail links
Farnborough Main (Town Centre)
- To London Waterloo from 37 minutes
- To Basingstoke from 13 minutes
- To Southampton from 1hr 4 minutes
- To Reading from 29 minutes
- To Guildford from 17 minutes
- To Reading from 24 minutes
- To Guildford from 11 minutes
- To Reigate from 36 minutes
- To Gatwick Airport from 53 minutes
Surrounded by beautiful Hampshire countryside
In contrast to the busy town centre, the Blackwater Valley countryside around Farnborough is characterised by ancient heathland and the quiet pleasures of rivers and canals.
There are many opportunities for outdoor pursuits whatever your chosen level of activity, from gentle strolls and picnics, fishing, golf at Southwood Golf Course and windsurfing & power-boating at Hawley Lake. Children are very well catered for too, with mini farms, play areas and country parks where they can let off steam.
Take a boat trip from the Basingstoke Canal Centre, spot birds and butterflies on Hollybush Hill, take to the slopes at Alpine Snowsports, pitch and putt at Frimley Lodge Park: just some of the ways to enjoy your leisure time in this beautiful part of Hampshire.
Inland Homes – Bringing Land to Life
Creating exciting new communities you’ll want to live in
Inland Homes plc are dynamic developers of regeneration projects around Southern England. Predominantly specialising in brownfield developments, our highly experienced team provide solutions to a variety of difficult and sensitive land situations.
Our meticulous approach enables us to create vibrant communities in which to live and work, benefitting not just those who reside there but the wider community too.
We are committed to providing attractive and sustainable new homes that suit a modern lifestyle, new homes in which you want to live.
The below details outline the typical specification for Inland Homes properties at Queensgate.
- Choice of contemporary kitchen units and laminate worktops with matching upstands from our selected range*
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel splash back
- Stainless steel electric oven and integrated extractor hood
- Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink
- Contemporary worktop lighting
Internal Finish and Electrical
- Laundry Cupboard
- TV, FM and Sky Plus points in living room and master bedroom and TV point to bedroom 2 (Sky subject to subscription)
- Telephone points to living room and master bedroom
- Oak veneer internal flush doors with stylish chrome handles
- Walls finished in white emulsion and woodwork in white gloss
- Smooth finished ceilings finished in white emulsion
Bathrooms and En Suites
- Stylish Roca Laura suite in white
- Basins with semi pedestal and polished chrome taps
- Thermostatically controlled shower mixer to bath with clear glass shower screen
- Thermostatically controlled shower to en-suite, chrome and clear glass shower cubicle
- Choice of stylish wall tiles by Porcelanosa – Full height tiling around bath and to shower cubicle, half height tiling to appliance walls*
- Downlights Extractor fan
- Shaver point
- Heated chrome towel rail
Security, Energy Efficiency and Heating
- Gas fired central heating
- PVCU double glazed windows in white with multi locking point handles
- Secure main entrance
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back up
- Allocated Parking to all homes
- Cycle Storage
*Early purchasers may be able to influence the finishes within their apartment. Choices are subject to stage of construction. Optional extras are subject to stage of construction, the range offered may be subject to change
Now Sold - Plot 41 Johnson House - 1 Bedroom Apartment
Ready to move into this month, this one bedroom apartment on the third floor has been thoughtfully planned and well finished. Plot 41 is comprehensively fitted and benefits from French doors to a Juliet Balcony, allocated parking and cycle storage. Please call 01252 546444 for further details.
Now Sold - Plot 22 Johnson House - 2 Bedroom Apartment
Thoughtfully planned and well finished, Apartment 22 Johnson House, is comprehensively fitted and benefits from French doors to a southerly patio, two double bedrooms, an en suite, flooring throughout, allocated parking and cycle storage. Investors will be pleased to know that a comparable apartment lets at £1,100 pcm.