Knights Mews Development in Crookham Village
A pair of brand new four bedroom properties constructed by Natta Country Homes positioned within a cul de sac location on the Crookham Village and Dogmersfield borders, finished to an exacting standard.
Now Ready for Occupation
‘Knights Mews’ is a new bespoke development of just two executive family homes in the desirable semi rural Crookham Village. The striking traditionally styled building consists of two spacious four bedroom semi detached properties benefitting from different front outlooks. Having the entrance to each property on a different side of the building creates a sense of grandure that this could, from a distance, be seen as a single abode, and also provides a sense of separation and individuality from one property to the other. These exclusive new homes are generating a great deal of interest so please do not hesitate to contact us should either plot be of interest. Contact Mackenzie Smith in Fleet on 01252 812121 or email@example.com
Situated in pretty Crookham Village, a semi rural settlement across the Basingstoke canal from Fleet town, there are fields nearby suitable for a stroll, and the village centre is within walking distance. Crookham Village has the simple amenities to be expected from a small village, a convenience store and post office and local pub The Black Horse. The properties are to the westerly side of Crookham Village, bringing the village centre of neighbouring Dogmersfield also within walking distance with Dogmersfield primary school and popular local pub the Queens Head. One of the old houses to the south-west of Crookham Village was formerly King Henry VIII's holiday home, where he stayed during the hunting season to hunt deer (which give Hart district its name). Although semi rural in character Crookham Village is serviced by great transport links via nearby Fleet mainline rail station providing access to London in under 1 hour and M3 providing access to Southampton, Basingstoke and the M25.
Natta Homes is an independent property developer with a track record over 35 years of development across Southern England, from Sussex to Devon and beyond.
For Natta Homes focus on the design and build of new homes is as important as the impact that they make within the communities and environments surrounding them, which is why they specialise in a range of new homes from contemporary apartments to traditional family homes.
Natta Homes value quality, flexibility and flair in their design and styling, with this unique blend of values integrating to create highly desirable homes. Utilising innovative architects and construction engineers Natta Homes are able to offer the highest standards and latest in building technology. Individuality and character are delivered through specialist interior and landscape design teams who provide attention to detail to the utmost.
With a strong customer focus, Natta Homes are committed to meeting the needs of purchasers by continuing to construct well-built homes in superb locations to maintain their enviable reputation which has been endorsed by hundreds of satisfied purchasers over the years.
Designer Kitchens Quality fitted German kitchen with integrated appliances, laminate work surfaces and upstands, glass splashback, stainless steel sink and monobloc tap:
- Electrolux Double fan assisted oven and Gas Hob
- Electrolux Full size column fridge and freezer
- Electrolux Dishwasher
- Hotpoint Washing Machine in Utility
- Tiled flooring to kitchen, breakfast and utility areas
Bathrooms and En Suites
- White Laufen sanitaryware (Close coupled WC, semi ped to wash basins, bath)
- Luxury Minoli ceramic tiling (splashback tiling to cloakroom, full wall and floor tiling to bathrooms and en suites including bath panel)
- Stylish Grohe taps
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Vanity unit to main bathroom
Exterior Finish to Houses
- Turfed rear gardens
- Landscaping throughout the development
- Block paved drive way
- Wood effect flooring to hallway and cloakroom
- Carpet throughout remaining areas
- Light Oak doors with brushed chrome furniture
- Softwood stairs finished in white satin wood
- White matt flat ceilings
- Dulux Almond white emulsion on walls
- All woodwork to be Dulux white satin wood
- Recessed low energy spotlights to hall, cloakroom and kitchen
- Low energy pendants to other areas
- Points for Sky Plus (subject to subscription) and HD TV FM/AM
- BT phone line to living room
- TV point to living room, kitchen and all bedrooms.
- External lighting to front and rear of property with separate garage light
Security, Heating and Energy Efficiency
- A rated Condenser system Boiler for radiators and hot water supply
- Compact radiators
- Free standing Wood Burner to main reception with wood mantle shelf and slate hearth
- White UPVC casement easy clean double glazed windows and French doors with white handles
- Oak effect front door 5 point multi locking system.
- Allocated parking
Warranty 10 Year Premier Guarantee