Fox Villas Development in Hawley
Currently under construction these properties will be ready to move in to soon.
Now all sold
Call 01252 375999 or email@example.com
Available with Help to Buy (Subject to eligibility)
Fox Villas is a select development of just six private 2 and 3 bedroom homes by Fleet Homes in the area of Hawley to the north of Farnborough. The semi detached houses will include a spacious lounge/dining room with patio doors to rear garden, a stylish fitted kitchen with built in appliances, cloakroom, two or three bedrooms and a chic family bathroom with parking to the side of the property and a garden to the rear. Included:
- Tiling and Carpeting throughout
- Built in appliances: washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave, 1.5 bowl sink, five ring gas hob, extractor and an American style fridge freezer
- Fitted his and hers wardrobes with vanity area to the master bedrooms
- Patio and turf to rear garden
Available with Help to Buy (Subject to eligibility) Currently under construction these properties will be ready to move in to soon, so contact us for further details now to avoid disappointment. Now 1 Reserved! Call 01252 375999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated in the Hawley area of the North of Farnborough these new homes are conveniently located within walking distance of many amenities including a hungry horse pub and local primary and secondary schools. For the commuter the M3 is accessible at Junction 4 via the A331. The nearest train station is at nearby Frimley which offers travel times to London Waterloo (Via Woking) of about 1 hour 15 minutes, trains to Guildford arrive in just over 40 minutes. Hawley Lake is about 5 minutes away; the Hawley Lake Sail Training Centre is an Army Sailing Association water-sports club open to both military personnel and civilians offering certified Royal Yachting Association training. There are a range of activities available including sailing, windsurfing, dinghy racing and raft building, suitable for parties, team building or a good family day out, with a bar and BBQ at the club house.
This is the latest development from Fleet Homes who have been building and selling homes for over 30 years.
The new homes at Fox Villas are provided with a delightful and well planned specification so they will be ready to move into with no added extras.
- Tiled flooring to entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral carpets to living room, landing and bedrooms
- Stylish fitted kitchen with cream units and a wood effect work surface complemented by brushed steel handles
- Fitted appliances to kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave, 1.5 bowl sink, five ring gas hob, extractor and an American style fridge freezer
- Traditionally styled with marble effect hearth and wooden surround to fireplace with electric fire in the living room
- Fitted his and hers wardrobes with vanity area to master bedrooms (2 bedroom design)
- En suite to master bedroom (3 bedroom design)
- Bathroom fitted with a contemporary white suite including a bath with shower, hand basin, low level W.C.
- Heated towel rail to bathroom
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Garden with paved patio area, turf to remainder and close board fencing
- Driveway offers parking for three cars