The Limes Mews Development in Hartley Wintney
Contact the Hartley Wintney office on 01252 844015 for more properties in Hartley Wintney.
The Limes Mews (formerly marketed as Harpsden Mews) is an exclusive development of four 3 bedroom houses set in the heart of Hartley Wintney Village, now with only one house available. Ready for occupation. These properties have been crafted with materials of exquisite quality; boasting high end NEFF integrated appliances and composite stone work surfaces in the fully fitted kitchen, luxurious Villeroy and Boch suites to the bathrooms, cloakrooms and en suites, Oak finish to doors and Oak balustrade, under-floor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first, top of the line wall and floor tiling, and added security and peace of mind with a full NACOS Alarm System. The focal point of the reception room is the fine Portuguese Stone fireplace and hearth. The Limes Mews Mews is in an ideal location, set back from the road in central Hartley Wintney, on the doorstep of the Oak Common, The Green, the Cricket Club, duck pond and historic high street with numerous antique shops, all of which give Hartley Wintney its character and rural feel. As professionals in property Christopher Wren have used their expertise in creating niche developments to ensure Harpsden Mews sits harmoniously in its environment, carefully selecting the finest quality materials and tailoring design to create a home buyers will be proud to own. To arrange a viewing or find out more information call into our office which is located only 50 yards from the development, or please call 01252 844015. Click here to view property details The Limes Mews An exclusive development in the village centre, adjacent to The Village Green, consisting of only four 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom mews houses enjoying good garden plots. The Limes Mews is uniquely and most conveniently situated nestling just off the High Street and therefore within a few minutes’ walk of all facilities. The Mews will be approached via a private driveway leading to both resident and visitor car parking, which will be fully landscaped in front of the development itself. Each unit will enjoy its own decent sized garden with the benefit of providing both pedestrian and cycle access to the residents’ individual bike stores.
History reflects the name Hartley Wintney was recorded back in the 13th Century as Hertleye Wynteneye meaning ‘clearing in the forest’. At that time, Hartley Wintney was a typical mediaeval village of some importance, being strategically placed on routes from Reading and Windsor to royal palaces at Odiham and Winchester and no doubt King John would have passed through. In the 18th Century, Hartley Wintney prospered with tenant farms replacing open fields. Being a staging post on the coaching route from London to the west aided the establishment of businesses and housing alike. Today, Hartley Wintney retains a rural feel and character, promoted by open common and woodland which is further complemented by the cricket green where the club was formed in the centre of the village as far back as 1770 and is still plays today on what is considered to be one of the oldest greens in the country. In addition, the High Street now provides a variety of retail shops and food stores together with antique shops and a National Westminster Bank. In the mix are also local pubs together with a variety of restaurants which add to give the village dimension but not at the expense of its historic heritage. Trains from nearby Winchfield station provide regular services to Waterloo with southbound to Portsmouth via Basingstoke. Stagecoach, the local bus operator, provides various services including college buses to Farnborough, Alton and Basingstoke with daytime services as well between Camberley and Basingstoke via Hook and Odiham. Within the village are day nursery and pre-school playgoups with primary schools at Oakwood Infants, Greenfields Junior and the Grey House school. Secondary education is offered at other surrounding villages. There are various sporting opportunities including golf, football and cricket. There are also many walks and rides in the idyllic surrounding countryside and the parish includes large wooded areas such as Yateley Heath as well as expanses of common land with the famous Mildmay Oaks at its centre.
An Introduction to Christopher Wren Developments
Since Christopher Wren was established in 1978 they have been involved in all aspects of property development, both residential and commercial and including renovation.
Christopher Wren try to ensure that each new project is individually and carefully designed to take advantage of its particular location, carefully harmonising quality materials and fittings to blend with high standards of energy efficiently, internal and external finishes so that they may produce homes that buyers will be justifiably proud to own.
Their range of homes has evolved over the years to accommodate for most needs and tastes – they have built one and two bedroom flats, three and four bedroom semi-detached houses and four and five bedroom detached homes to cater for the more popular demands.
Christopher Wren’s dedicated team of professionals are committed to producing a home that tries to reflect most aspirations of modern living requirements, thus the attention to detail is aimed to provide purchasers with a sense of ‘living the reality rather than the dreaming of the unobtainable.’
Christopher Wren are considered to be ‘Professionals in Property’ and will continue to strive to reflect their strong brand image despite the ever changing trends and needs of today’s housing market. They proudly emphasise strong ‘Customer Focus’ which after-all drives the demand for all buildings of distinction.
A combination of subtle and well planned features combine to give notable style and presence externally, to blend sympathetically into the conservation area and internally, to provide an energy efficient home completed to a high standard of comprehensive finish and detail. Kitchen
- Individually designed bespoke fitted kitchens by a Specialist Supplier are a feature of Christopher Wren homes. Where the building programme permits the purchaser can choose from pre-selected ranges, the style and colour of the units, as well as the working surfaces, together with the ceramic tiles to the walls and floor.
Features will include:
- NEFF electric ceramic hob with extractor hood over
- NEFF integrated electric oven
- NEFF integrated combination Microwave & Oven
- Stone or similar working surfaces
- Built- in fridge/freezer
- Integrated 8 place dishwasher
- Concealed under-unit lighting to working surfaces
- Ceramic tile floor
Bathrooms and En Suites
- Villeroy and Boch luxury suites
- Highly polished marble effect tiles
- Oak style finish to doors throughout
- Complementing satin chrome door furniture
- Coving throughout
- All walls to be finished in Natural Calico matt emulsion
- White matt finish woodwork
- Smoke alarm to the hallway
- Oak hand rail to stairs
- Maintenance free ‘cast iron’ effect guttering and downpipes
- Cottage Oak front door
- Plots 1 & 4 with Cottage Oak stable side doors
- Cycle store to each property with rear garden access
- Rear gardens laid to lawn
- Designated parking space for each resident together with visitor parking spaces
- Riven stone patios and pathways to the rear.
- Patio Lighting
- Pavior pathways to the front.
- Landscaped forecourt area
- Dust bin storage area
- Lighting to the car parking and drive way area
Heating and Energy Saving
- Central Heating with combined Boiler & Air source heat pump system located in the under stairs cupboard, further details below.
- Under Floor Heating to Ground Floor
- Radiators to First Floor and Bedrooms
- Thermostatic Valves to Radiators
- Room Thermostats to Ground floor zones
- Pressurised hot water system
- Supplementary immersion heater
- Warm air Heat Recovery System
- Class A low E Argon fitted ‘Rehau’ energy efficient double glazed Windows in uPVC with wood grain finish
- Low energy downlighters
- The Space Air Daikin Altherma range of highly efficient air source, air to water, heat pump systems are all designed to replace the conventional fossil fuel central heating system, while reducing carbon emissions and lowering energy bills The system consists of 2 main parts - an outdoor heat pump and indoor wall mounted ‘hydrobox’ and can achieve temperatures up to 55°C without additional back up heater.- Available in 6 capacities single phase and three phase, for heating and hot water.
- A full NACOS Alarm System will be supplied and commissioned with provision for external monitoring if required with the installation of second BT point
- Smoke detector
- Multi locking doors to Conservatory
- Front door with security lock plus 5 lever deadlock