Badgers Walk Development in Fleet
Contact us with your property requirements 01252 812121.
Badgers Walk is a select development of nine 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Set back from the road these exclusive homes are accessed via a private driveway screened from the road by mature Beech and Oak trees. Badgers Walk is situated in an established residential area close to Oakley Park and within a mile from the shops, restaurants and amenities in Fleet Town Centre.
Sold/Reserved House Types:
The Windermere: One 4 bedroom detached home (Plot 1 only: Sold) The Grasmere: Two 3 bedroom link detached homes (Plots 6 and 7 Sold) The Ullswater: Four 3 bedroom town houses (Plots 2, 3, 8 and 9 Sold) The Tramore: Two 3 bedroom semi detached homes. (Plots 4 and 5 Sold)
Situated in a residential area of many individual and family homes, Badgers Walk is within walking distance of Fleet town centre and the catchments of many successful and desirable schools. Fleet is considered a highly desirable place to live, benefiting from two nature reserves; Elvetham Heath and Fleet Pond, and the pleasant Basingstoke Canal which flows to the south of Albany Road. The town centre provides shopping, a range of restaurants, cafes and bars as well as local amenities such as the local library and sports facilities. Fleet is located within the Hart District of Hampshire, south of the M3 between Basingstoke and Farnborough. Surrounded by villages the town retains its individual character, with the more modern additions to the town constructed around the original Victorian settlement. For commuters Fleet is ideally located for access across the south east, with the town’s proximity to J4A of the M3 allowing access Southampton and the M25/London by road and by rail London Waterloo can be reached in just 50 minutes.
Natta Homes is an independent property developer with a track record over 35 years of development across Southern England, from Sussex to Devon and beyond.
For Natta Homes focus on the design and build of new homes is as important as the impact that they make within the communities and environments surrounding them, which is why they specialise in a range of new homes from contemporary apartments to traditional family homes.
Natta Homes value quality, flexibility and flair in their design and styling, with this unique blend of values integrating to create highly desirable homes. Utilising innovative architects and construction engineers Natta Homes are able to offer the highest standards and latest in building technology. Individuality and character are delivered through specialist interior and landscape design teams who provide attention to detail to the utmost.
With a strong customer focus, Natta Homes are committed to meeting the needs of purchasers by continuing to construct well-built homes in superb locations to maintain their enviable reputation which has been endorsed by hundreds of satisfied purchasers over the years.
- Individually designed high quality kitchens by Nobilia with laminate work surfaces, glass splashback and stainless steel sink with monobloc tap.
- To ensure lower energy consumption kitchens are fitted with integrated ‘A’ rated appliances manufactured by Hotpoint:
- Double oven and 5 burner gas hob (Plot 1)
- Fan oven and 4 burner gas hob (Plots 2-9)
- Full size column or under counter fridge and freezer (All Plots)
- Dishwasher and Washing machine (All Plots)
- Kitchen area fully tiled with porcelain tiles (All Plots)
- Laminate flooring to Family room (Plots 1, 2, 3, 8, 9)
Bathrooms, En Suites and Cloakroom
- Laufen sanitaryware in white provides a modern sleek design and is complemented by Grohe taps in chrome finish.
- Full size mirrors and dual fuel chrome heated towel rails are attractive features and the en suites are fitted with Electric Power Showers.
- Bathrooms and en suites have fully tiled floors and walls, cloakrooms are finished with tiled splashback to basin.
- All internal doors are finished in Light Oak with brushed chrome furniture
- Ceilings have a flat finish painted in matt white
- Walls are finished in Dulux Almond white matt emulsion, woodwork finished in Dulux White Satin
- Wood finish laminate flooring is fitted to the Ground Floor living areas (except Plots 4,5,6 & 7 which feature carpet in the lounge)
- The first floor, excluding bathroom areas, is fully carpeted throughout in a neutral colour.
- Low Energy pendant lighting is available through and stylish recessed lighting features are fitted to cloakroom and kitchen.
- External lighting is provided to front and rear of property
- To enjoy your home entertainment system your home is wired for Digital Reception: - Sky Plus, HD, & FM/AM with TV points are fitted to Family & Living rooms and all Bedrooms.
- BT points fitted to living room and kitchen
- Casement windows and easy clean double French Doors in White UPVC with soffits and fascias to match.
- Oak effect front door with 5 point multi locking system.
- White Marley UPVC deep flow gutter and drain pipes
- Turfed front and rear gardens with landscaping throughout the development
- Road and parking area will be finished in blocked paving
- Gas fired ‘A’ rated combination Condenser boiler provides central heating and hot water with ‘Gas Saver’ device which provides improved efficiency to hot water supply ensuring that you enjoy the benefits of the latest energy saving technology
- Compact radiators are featured with thermostatically operated temperature valves
- Your home is protected by a 10 year Structural Warranty against building defects and your appliances have an extended 2 year manufacturers warranty.